A. A. Md. Rezaul Haque
Phone: 9665650-80 Ext: 7479
Dr. A. A. Md. Rezaul Haque is the Professor of the Department of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering of Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Dhaka. He joined as a lecturer at BUET in 1975 after completion of the Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical Engineering from BUET. He completed his Masters of Science in Metallurgical Engineering from BUET in 1980. He completed his M. Met. (Iron & Steel Technology) in 1981 from University of Sheffield U. K.. He earned the Ph.D. degree in 1991 from India Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India.
1) Reduction kinetics of iron oxides by Boropukuria coals.
2) Manufacturing of refractories from local deposits, study of their properties and developments.
1) Enamul Haque, R.A. Islam and R. Haque, ‘Reduction Kinetics of Iron Oxide (Beach Sand Magnetite) by Coal’, Published in the proceeding of 3rd International RAMM conference, Penang, Malaysia, October 2003, pp 15-20. (Malaysia)
2) M. Rahman, R. Haque and M. Haque ‘Kinetics of Reduction of Mill Scale by Coal and Effect of Process Variables’, Ironmaking & Steelmaking, 22, (1995), No. 2, pp 166-170 (U.K.).
3) R. Haque, H. S. Ray and A. Mukherjee. ‘Reduction of Iron ore Fines by Coal Fines in a Packed Bed and Fluidized Bed Apparatus-A comparative study’, ‘Metallurgical Transactions B, 24B, (1993), No. 3, pp 511-520 (U.S.A.).
4) R. Haque, H. S. Ray and A. Mukherjee. ‘Reduction of Iron Ore Fines by Coal Char Fines-Development of a Mathematical Model’, Scandinavian Journal of Metallurgy, 21, (1992), pp 78-85 (Sweden).
5) R. Haque, H. S. Ray and A. Mukherjee. ‘Carburisation of Directly Reduced Iron During Reduction of Iron Ore Fines by Coal Fines’, Ironmaking and Steelmaking, 19, (1992), No. 2, pp 127-130 (U.K.).
6) R. Haque, H. S. Ray and A. Mukherjee. ‘Fluidized Bed Reduction of Iron Ore Fines by Coal Fines’, ISIJ International, 31, (1991), No. 10, pp 1279-1285 (Japan).